anonymous france

#OpParis :Hacker collective Anonymous claims that ISIS plans for more attacks on Sunday, 22nd of Nov.

The hacker collective Anonymous says the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is planning to launch attacks in the U.S., Paris, Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon on Sunday.

OpParisIntel, the name of Anonymous’ mission against ISIS, released a statement Saturday saying it had uncovered information regarding new terror plots “on Paris and the world” scheduled for Nov. 22.
“All proof was submitted to official authorities all around the globe days ago,” the statement said, as first reported by the International Business Times. “They have it and it is their responsibility to do something with it. But because they have not done anything with it yet and it’s almost the 22nd, we have matters into our own hands.”

“We only take the responsibility of warning civilians (incase the authorities do not act well enough),” the statement added.
Anonymous warned against attending events with large crowds, especially church services, but added that “the risk of any churches outside Paris/France being targeted is low.”
The group listed several events in Paris that it said “have been confirmed are at risk” and several events around the world that are not yet “100% confirmed,” including a major WWE pro wrestling event in Atlanta, Ga.

“The goal is to make sure the whole world, or at least the people going to these events, know that there have been threats and that there is possibility of an attack to happen,” the statement continued.
Anonymous told IBT that it has sent the information to U.K. intelligence agency MI5, as well as the CIA and the FBI in the U.S., but has refused to release proof of the attacks publicly.
“If we share the proof [publicly], everyone will start calling it fake because screenshots can be edited and accounts can be deleted,” the hacking group said. “We have purposely not shared account links publicly because they would be shut down immediately and then no one would believe the proof.”
Anonymous declared cyber war on ISIS after the group claimed responsibility for a terrorist attack in Paris last week, killing at least 132 civilians and injuring hundreds.

The collective claimed to have shut down 5,500 ISIS Twitter accounts earlier this week.

 

CLAIM: ‘Anonymous’ Cyber Attack On Major German Language News Sites

News websites including FocusDer Spiegel, and Blick Zeitung have been offline since the early hours of this morning, sparking speculation about major server failure or cyber terrorism.

Spiegel

While the Frankfurter Allgemeine reports the outage of the major news companies was down to a power surge at a data centre in North Rhine-Westphalia, damaging critical equipment beyond repair, a ‘hacktivist’ group has said the outage is the result of an attack.

Releasing a statement via the AnonNewsDE Facebook page the leaderless, anarchic hacking collective said the websites had been taken down in revenge for unkind articles posted about them in the German press over the past few days.

When Anonymous declared their intention to fight the Islamic State online, they were met in some quarters with ridicule. Based on a commonly held perception of the hacking group being largely run from the bedrooms of socially awkward teenagers, one popular internet ‘meme’ postulated that Anonymous declaring war on Islamist suicide bombers was perhaps “not the 72 virgins they were expecting”.

German media joining in this ridicule has been cited as the inspiration for the attack. The statement said:

“Parts of the anonymous collective have today with a Ddos Attack taken the website of news magazine Der Spiegel offline… the action by the anonymous collective against the Islamic State terrorist network yesterday was accompanied by a a very critical article by Spiegel online. Apparently some members of the network are upset”.

Other than to confirm they were having technical difficulties and were working to restore service, the half down websites affected have made no comment regarding the claimed hacking attack.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “#OpParis :Hacker collective Anonymous claims that ISIS plans for more attacks on Sunday, 22nd of Nov.”

Thank you for your contribution

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s